Protect children’s health
A donation of £20 covers the cost of a Hunar Ghar student being part of our child health programme for a year. It covers the provision of all recommended childhood vaccinations, annual health screening and regular health check-ups by a paediatrician. It enables us to provide child health training to our teachers, and implement a health referral system so if a student is unwell they can get a prompt diagnosis and find out what treatment they need to get better.
children at Hunar Ghar
Hunar Ghar students who have had an annual health check by a paediatrician
Hunar Ghar children who have had catch up vaccinations
What your donation covers
- All recommended childhood vaccinations
- Regular anti-parasitic treatment and iron supplements
- Regular health checks and height and weight monitoring
- Annual health screening by a paediatrician
- Child health training for all teachers at Hunar Ghar
- Dedicated child health coordinator at Hunar Ghar
- Prompt referral system if a student is unwell
Share this project
Watch our short video of a child health screening session.